(MATT) Huh? I said no such thing. I said what I said, and I didn?t say, what I didn?t say. I?m not ?suggesting? anything. That?s you trying to put words in people?s mouths, based on your own stereotyping of the people responding to your posts.
My dad was proud of what he did, like most Americans.
Again, you seem to give yourself permission to read between the lines, insinuate, think someone else is insinutating something when they're not, and yet you insist that we only respond to exactly what is in your words.
No, that's not true, you actually give yourself permission to change what you said, add qualifiers onto it later (like the date thing above), then criticize us for not reading your mind.
This all sounds very "Alex-like" if you ask me. (Some of you know what I mean).


Yes, Matt P. Some of us know what you mean.

You're a slandering moron.